Military Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheWeasel

Been seeing alot of military equipment headed north into Kansas through Bartlesville. Just today seen a mobile missile launcher truck.

Looked like a -

XM-142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) ;-)
2005011102b_hr.jpg

Plus ive seen a host of other stuff.

So im just wondering if anyone else has seen alot of this stuff moving around.

I know they are likely just shuffling the stuff around to have it ready. just cool to see it goin by!

Last edited:

CommShrek

Please don't advertise this kind of stuff. All I was trying to do was shuffle around some of my surplus toys. :) Hey, did you see my M-163 Vulcan system on the back of that low boy trailer? We stopped at the McDonalds there to grab something to eat. ;)

We saw some dirty dogs in a (Censored company name) medical helicopter flying into Jane Phillips Medical center and we were set up in a field off of the highway tracking them. Here's a picture of us. ;)

sg3_9.jpg

iamhere300

CommShrek said:
Please don't advertise this kind of stuff. All I was trying to do was shuffle around some of my surplus toys. :) Hey, did you see my M-163 Vulcan system on the back of that low boy trailer? We stopped at the McDonalds there to grab something to eat. ;)

We saw some dirty dogs in a (Censored company name) medical helicopter flying into Jane Phillips Medical center and we were set up in a field off of the highway tracking them. Here's a picture of us. ;)

I don't care who ya are thats funny...

CommShrek

ImTheWeasel said:
LOL!

I'm gonna guess your in Bartlesville, so did you see the trailer as well? I had a few friends call me and tell me they seen it. Pretty Cool.

You would be guessing incorrectly. I've never been to Bartlesville in my life. :) Deniability and an alibi are everything these days. ;)

car2back

CommShrek said:

now that's good! :lol:

freqscout

Would this be the same medical helo company that doesn't need to be shot down to have an excuse for a crash landing.........?

CommShrek

freqscout said:
Would this be the same medical helo company that doesn't need to be shot down to have an excuse for a crash landing.........?

Bwaaaa hahahaha...YES. I'd hate to get that started up again though. ;)

Medic32

lol give them another week or two and another crash will start it up again anyways

P

PolarBear25

freqscout said:

Ha, Ha, Got MediFlight??

Status
Not open for further replies.