Military AIR - BCD536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Anyone have a programming file for the Military Air? Such Avon Bombing Range, Pinecastle Bombing Range and Refueling frequencies?

lotsofradios

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Also try his searchable database MilAirComms Military & Fed. Frequency Database w/zipcode search. I have found the information returned from his database searches to pretty up to date. I am in Ormond Beach and have several scanners loaded with stuff from his database and its always right on the money.

Sometimes you have to try different types of searches to get what you're looking for but what there is pretty good.

edogrady

Premium Subscriber
I'd love to know how you make out loading them all and how much traffic you pick up. I'm on St Simons Island with a 436

N1XDS

ÆS Ø

Forgot about that site thank you.

Also try his searchable database MilAirComms Military & Fed. Frequency Database w/zipcode search. I have found the information returned from his database searches to pretty up to date. I am in Ormond Beach and have several scanners loaded with stuff from his database and its always right on the money.

Sometimes you have to try different types of searches to get what you're looking for but what there is pretty good.

I can pick up Avon Range/Avon Park with no problems especially North Tac & Mako Air to Air from earlier today. I am going to bookmark that website so I won't loose that website again.

I'd love to know how you make out loading them all and how much traffic you pick up. I'm on St Simons Island with a 436

I am able to pick up the local Coast Guard which is about 30 miles away from where I live. Avon Range was busy via North Tac & Mako Air to Air was in heavy use by the Pilots while there the signal was fully strong like they were over my house or next to me.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
By chance does anyone have a programming file for the Military AIR Refuel frequencies in the Uniden BCD536HP file format?

Status
Not open for further replies.