Military Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubs

Premium Subscriber
Hi
Has anyone noticed a huge spike in Military Aircraft in the sky (USA & Canada). I'm around Niagara Falls Canada, watching on ADS-B and listening in the 255 mhz area.

Thanks
Wayne

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Hi
Has anyone noticed a huge spike in Military Aircraft in the sky (USA & Canada). I'm around Niagara Falls Canada, watching on ADS-B and listening in the 255 mhz area.

Thanks
Wayne
Probably Military Aircraft from the Niagara Falls NY Military Base

nubs

Premium Subscriber
Yes some is Military Aircraft from the Niagara Falls NY Military Base, and all the rest cross country USA/Canada. I've been watching over the past week and seen way more than normal??

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Yes, the 445th Air Group here at Wright-Patterson AFB have been quite busy lately. Those big C-17A Globemaster cargo planes fly pretty low over my house (I am only about a mile from the main gate here) and they rattle the windows. Lots of traffic lately. Haven't seen this much traffic since they evacuated bases in Florida for the last hurricane.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Hi

Thanks
Wayne
YES!

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Wow, JD, how are you? We answered at the same minute... Affirmative.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Yep! I am doing okay, physical therapy and such. Still working from home with Zoom. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, have a new Terrawave directional yagi on the way - life is good :)

spanky15805

From what I saw, they were heading for KPOB. In formation at cruising altitude. The reason I know, people pointing up at 12 contrails.

Mike445

Hi

Thanks
Wayne
You have any frequencies? I'm in Lewiston NY for the summer and I've barely heard a peep on milair with my 436 and external antenna.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.