Military Operations Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFam

I have attached Military Operations Favorite as shown in the attachment. It only scans the first frequency (290.15000). What is wrong with my programming? I have Military Types set. Thanks, Bob.

Attachments

• milops.jpg
    milops.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 145

BobFam

I have attached Military Operations Favorite as shown in the attachment. It only scans the first frequency (290.15000). What is wrong with my programming? I have Military Types set. Thanks, Bob.
Anyone??? Bob.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Try putting one or two NOAA weather channels in the list and see if it stops on them. Also the "Avoid" is " - " versus off /no or on yes.
Try seting the channels to not avoid.

Are you sure the bank is actually loaded in the scanner - not just on the list as displayed? Sometimes I load in new frequencues and I forget a step and think they are saved to the radio but they are not - even if they are in the list displayed on my screen.

Terry

BobFam

Thanks Terry. I really apreciate the help. I just cleared all the favorites on the scanner and wrote all my favorites back to the scanner and it works OK now. There must have been some kind of error on te file on the scanner, Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.