Military trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
why due we have the hole country listed in the state of Utah data base. And why can we not just
have it localized just for Utah .

mm

What hole in the county are you talking about?

Do you mean a coverage gap exist somewhere or did you mean the entire county as in the whole county.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
no if you look at the data bas the hole entire usa military is listed not just Utah but all of the bases in the hole usa why is that

TomIL

Feed Provider
Are you talking about the Department of Defense P25 trunked systems? Those systems use the system id at many different locations. There is more than one but everything listed in each is technically one system even though in different parts of the country.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
well then why due we have the hole Military data base in the Utah section it makes it hard to find what I need trying to sort out all of the other areas that I due not need we should only have our state p25 systems not others in there just my 2 cents worth any way

Sunshineandmonkeys

Premium Subscriber
well then why due we have the hole Military data base in the Utah section it makes it hard to find what I need trying to sort out all of the other areas that I due not need we should only have our state p25 systems not others in there just my 2 cents worth any way

Your grammar and spelling are painful and makes my eyes bleed.

The WHOLE military DATABASE is not listed. All of the information for that particular DOD system to which you refer is listed because, as was previously pointed out, that system and system ID is used in multiple locations--Utah being but one. If scrolling through all the other locations is bothersome, Try using the find ( CTRL + F) command and typing UTAH in.

Toodles.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
what ever just get over it not all of us can spell and type as perfect as u that is why we due not have a active scanning because of people that nit pick

bfperez

Premium Subscriber
what ever just get over it not all of us can spell and type as perfect as u that is why we due not have a active scanning because of people that nit pick

10 year old like spelling detected. I'm assuming this is what you meant to say:
"Whatever, just get over it. Not all of us can spell and type as well as you. This why we do not have an active scanning [community?], too many people that nit pick."

When your post is full of split words, misspellings that actually form another word (hole vs whole), etc., it's VERY difficult to discern what you're saying/asking.

That said, the DoD runs a large multi-state trunking radio system. Several sites in that system are in Utah, so when they update anything on that system, it turns Utah (and all the other in which it exits) green. Splitting it up would cause issues for people who wish to monitor it the same way it's installed, as one system.

When I see my state green and click on it, then a certain two counties green, I'm pretty much used to it being the DoD TRS. I typically shoot to the bottom to see if any of the systems I am interested in are green.

Sunshineandmonkeys

Premium Subscriber

Not all of us seem to be trying either. While that may not matter to you, there are some people who would make assumptions about your intellect or education (or both!) based on how you write. Your painful writing style also makes it pretty difficult to discern WHAT you need help with. Try harder.

kc7rhw

Premium Subscriber
well I due not what you think I due not care about intellect or education I due not care about my writing style . which should not matter but to some stupid people that like to pick and every stinking little mistake the some of us make . if it bothers u that much then u should go away and keep your comets to your self I am not going to change any thing nothing you say will came me change anything. so there stupid

svfd17

yqyvude6.jpg

Sent from a rotary phone

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Since the OP has gotten his answer whether he understands it or not, I'll lock this thread since it no longer serves any useful purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.