Millstone Valley Fire (Somerset)

rr60

Premium Subscriber
I wonder if any MV member or Somerset County experts could offer some insight.

Millstone Valley paging. County UHF or other (frequency) please.
Daily or weekly test, when?
Any two tone pairs known (including drone team, if any).

Thanks

FT752

I wonder if any MV member or Somerset County experts could offer some insight.

Millstone Valley paging. County UHF or other (frequency) please.
Daily or weekly test, when?
Any two tone pairs known (including drone team, if any).

Thanks

Millstone Valley 28F is paged via County UHF. You will rarely hear their tones for regular calls because of the size of their primary which does not yield a large volume. They are directly dispatched, as you mentioned, mainly for their specialties of USAR Drone and Air/Cascade. The pair I have for them is 1026/2807.

Somerset County Communications does not do scheduled testing, except for the RTF tones on the first of the month. If an agency wants a test of their tones, they can request it at any time so long as SCC is not swamped.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Millstone Valley 28F is paged via County UHF. You will rarely hear their tones for regular calls because of the size of their primary which does not yield a large volume. They are directly dispatched, as you mentioned, mainly for their specialties of USAR Drone and Air/Cascade. The pair I have for them is 1026/2807.

Somerset County Communications does not do scheduled testing, except for the RTF tones on the first of the month. If an agency wants a test of their tones, they can request it at any time so long as SCC is not swamped.
Nice job, I was scratching my head wondering why I do not hear more of them. That hits each nail on the head. Getting added to the tone pairs in the Minitor. Trying to keep tone pairs that are “unique” up to date.