Milwaukee County Sheriff Admin 2 Talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkescan

MCSO dispatch called Milwaukee PD on Sheriff F2,and said there was a possible "211" at the cousins at xxxx" but it may be a prank from somebody with a lost or stolen Parks radio.

MCSO dispatch said it was called in on their Administration 2 channel,So I flipped on a scanner quick and unlocked all the talkgroups and only heard Sheriff dispatch on 22608 calling out to a Ranger several times with no response,So I am guessing 22608 is Admin 2

So what is Admin 1? The 1616 talkgroup that has been listed as Administration since the system went online and I have never heard anything on ever?

John
http://sewiscanning.com

Last edited:

a1emt

Premium Subscriber
Heard a unit on TG 'Special Events 2' talking about a stolen radio on Friday. Sounds like they activated the emergency button on the stolen radio at that time. I can only believe they are trying to track down who has it and that is why they haven't remotely inhibited the radio yet.

Jim

mkescan

MCSO Dispatch said something like they checked with Radio Communications,and this is a false alarm.
Hopefully they catch this guy,and the knob that pops up on Milwaukee Fire F1 a lot acting stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.