Milwaukee County squads with MDT's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkescan

I have been listening to Milwaukee Co Sheriff & all the suburban police departments for about 3 hours now,and it's 80% 28's & 29's

They must have MDT or laptop in their squads,so why do they still call dispatch so much?

I wanted to put up a Milwaukee Co law enforcement feed minus MPD,but now I don't know who would listen to non stop talking and mostly just 28's & 29's

triryche

Premium Subscriber
Sheriff doesn't seem too bad but these PD's seem to be running a lot of drivers license info over the radio and the 10% of thier activity that isn't traffic stops seems to be domestic problems. Pretty boring stuff it seems.. :roll:

nslt204

Not all squads have MDT's and the coverage is not 100% he MDC radios could also be down.
Traffic stops are called in so the dispatch and other squads hear where they are and who they have stopped. Not a good idea to be trying to read the MDC while driving.
28's could also be on the move.
I hear a lot of squads call in that they are getting no response on the MDC to 28/29 requests.

Some Fire Dept's in the Milwaukee Co area will be going to MDC this summer for some limited info and get the non-emergency transmissions off the main dispatch channels.

mkescan said:
I have been listening to Milwaukee Co Sheriff & all the suburban police departments for about 3 hours now,and it's 80% 28's & 29's

They must have MDT or laptop in their squads,so why do they still call dispatch so much?

I wanted to put up a Milwaukee Co law enforcement feed minus MPD,but now I don't know who would listen to non stop talking and mostly just 28's & 29's

Status
Not open for further replies.