Milwaukee Police Radio System down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Feed Provider
I heard from an "Inside Source" that the dispatch channels are now only operating on the OpenSky system. Whether this is only a temporary or a permanent thing remains to be seen.

I guess we better the Milw Fire Department while we can . :(

Tim

ltjweiss

the only thing i heard on the UHF was the district 3 4 and 6 side channels, tow desk / parking checkers and on the district 5 dispatch i picked up and open mic every once in a while but no chatter on district 5 dispatch and that was all around midnight to 1:00 am.

Tim

Feed Provider
I heard from an "Inside Source" that the dispatch channels are now only operating on the OpenSky system. Whether this is only a temporary or a permanent thing remains to be seen.

I guess we better the Milw Fire Department while we can . :(

Tim

oops.....That shoulda been "I guess we better enjoy MFD while we can.

Tim

CrabbyMilton

I guess if this is indeed the case, it was to be expected. Absolutley enjoy MFD for the time being. I will miss them more than MPD since I'm a fire truck nut as well. However, there are many suburban police and fire departments to be listened to via the Milwaukee County, Greenfield, and Waukesha systems plus countless frequencies outside public safety.

ltjweiss

lets give a moment of silence for the MPD UHF............................................................................... lets hear alittle Taps on the bugle

ctadam12

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Yeah, I think she's done. Tragic they went to that mess of a system *shaking head* oh well...life goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.