Milwaukee Public Service Ambassadors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul-W

I was wondering if anyone would happen to know what frequencies or radio system the Milwaukee Public Service Ambassadors use? I know they use Motorola radios as they walk the downtown area. Thanks.

ctadam12

I couldn't find anything on the Downtown Milwaukee Association, which the MKE Ambassadors are a part of. But very good question, and should be added to the database.

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings...

Are they still called "Milwaukee Public Ambassadors"? The only reason I am asking is because I have logged 464.3125 (cc: 1), which is licensed to "Block by Block". They seem to do more than the Ambassadors that use to be on General Communications' LTR system, according to their website.

Tim

Paul-W

Greetings...

Are they still called "Milwaukee Public Ambassadors"? The only reason I am asking is because I have logged 464.3125 (cc: 1), which is licensed to "Block by Block". They seem to do more than the Ambassadors that use to be on General Communications' LTR system, according to their website.

Tim
They serve as eyes and ears for the Milwaukee Police Department and as liaisons with the downtown business community. They were at one time using one of the local LTR radio systems years ago . I’ll have to check out that frequency. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.