Minden police

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunjerry

Well seems minden police may have dumped their vhf 154.115 .all I get now is the jackhammer sound .surely they didn't dump their LWIN too?
Jerry

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Jackhammer sound... It went DIGITAL. Possibly DMR or NXDN... Or maybe you got the input to Oakdale PD's DMR system down in Allen Parish?

Last edited by a moderator:

cajunjerry

Jackhammer sound... It went DIGITAL. Possibly DMR or NXDN... Or maybe you got the input to Oakdale PD's DMR system down in Allen Parish?
Thanks , no other people have said that they are hearing the same sound. They also have LWIN..that was patched from 154.115

lamopac

Premium Subscriber
I caught that motorboat sound in Minden several months ago, I traced it back to some DMR frequencies in Bossier Parish. That could be what you heard.

lamopac

Premium Subscriber
I heard that they went to 700 also, I didn't do any recordings when I was up there, so I really don't know, and I can't remember what system they were using. I'm getting old, lol:giggle:

cajunjerry

I have been to minden 3 times since they changed their system .I still can't figure out what system they are on
If anyone else goes through minden. Please try to figure it out.
Jerry

zenomorf

i went to jenning la today they have left their 400 analog system. there are no antennas on any of the patrol cars. are they on hand helds or satalie?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
You may not recognize the antenna on the cars now. Many newer stealthy ones look like the typical gps wedge etc. And they are on NXDN per Jerry.

zenomorf

You may not recognize the antenna on the cars now. Many newer stealthy ones look like the typical gps wedge etc. And they are on NXDN per Jerry.
thanks for that. i did find out they are encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.