Mingo County Wv Bus Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
I noticed that on the Mingo County information site that you pull up does not have B.O.E. frequencies listed or a business option to click on for business frequencies like some of the other counties have. For example like Wyoming county WV site does. Do you think Radio reference will add this later?

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
the reason is they have not been submitted by anyone. Also there are no business listings in the database for mingo hence nothing under other agencies

columbas

Premium Subscriber
the reason is they have not been submitted by anyone. Also there are no business listings in the database for mingo hence nothing under other agencies
Ok thank you for the information. I have their frequencies but I do not have their tones yet. I will look at my information and post the B O E frequencies and tone as soon as I can. Thank you once again. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Have a blessed day.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Ok thank you for the information. I have their frequencies but I do not have their tones yet. I will look at my information and post the B O E frequencies and tone as soon as I can. Thank you once again. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Have a blessed day.
I have 6 analog frequencies they can use. However I only have the tones for two of those frequencies that they mostly use so here is some of the info. 463.3625 TONE DC 143 462.500 TONE CT 203.5 When I get back into the county I will try to update the rest of the frequencies

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Since I have sent the frequency information here to radioreference there has been a change on the bus frequencies. I don't know what they have done but I have not been receiving any communications. So, my question is does anyone know if they have changed to another type of communication? Like IRP or DMR ? I have had my scanner on wildcard search so far I have nothing on receiving the bus communication . My scanners are working . I am using the radio shack pro-197 and the whistler TRX-1 and a BC 396xt all at the same time for my search. Any help from anyone would be appreciated . How about it Bubba , do you have any information??

columbas

Premium Subscriber
A few years ago Bubba had help me and gave me this information about Mingo County Wv B.O.E bus that could be going IRP Here is what he gave be on the trunk I.D. 4669 4671 4673 4675 .So far after years of listening I have not heard anything on these trunk system either. So I have no clue if they went DMR , or NXDN or any other changes if any.. All I know is I am not receiving their radio communications now . So If any person can help I would be very grateful .

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Well, I guess all that concern was for nothing. I am receiving them once again on the same frequencies . I do not know why they were off the air but I am happy they are back. My daughter in law works for them and my grandchildren go to school there. Thank you all and have a Blessed Day

Status
Not open for further replies.