Minnesota ARMER Control Channel question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjgostovich

Greetings all, i am in the process of compiling my desired ARMER scan list on a RS Pro 106 with WIN500. My questions is do I need to load up all the alternate control channels? Will I have any issues if I just load up the designated primary channels? Any input would be appreciated!

mmtstc

Ø
98% of the time the red frequency will do you just fine, but occasionally some sites use the alternate.

I personally don't have the alternates in since my travels can lead my through about 40-50 different sites in one day if i am working my part time job and the alternate for one, may be the primary for another and it helps to decrease incorrectly identified sites... but if you are staying in a pretty general geographic area (60-80 miles from home), you should be pretty good to program everything in... especially with as easy as the data import from RR is...

sjgostovich

Thats what I was wondering, thanks for the input. I don't make it over to the west metro a whole lot and I want to get all my ARMER stuff into one scan list. Apparently WIN500 limits you to 32 control channels per trunked system in 1 scan list? someone please correct me if I'm doing it wrong!...

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
washington county control channels for stillwater prison

Hello,

Can anyone help me find the contral channels for stillwater prison.....

Thank you

sjgostovich

As listed in the database:

Stillwater Prison Washington Co 854.98750, 856.21250, 857.21250, 859.48750

Let me know if you hear anything. I've considered adding these to my rig but didn't know if they were active.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Ok , i already have those in my scanner however those are active, i see you are in Hudson.... Would you like to listen to Wash Co?

mmtstc

Ø
I haven't seen that site populate yet on nearby control channels (When using UniTrunker) like I do with MCF Lino Lakes. My suspicion is that they have yet to build their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.