MIRS & 396XT Band Plans needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopd090

Can someone please give me the Custom Table info for the MIRS system. I know the "Lower Input" for the different band plans. Yet I can't find the "Upper Input" anywhere. My scanner (BCD396XT) isn't working properly without the upper. Not picking up anything. I have all the other info programmed correctly (Band Plan 1, Band Plan 2) (lower, spacing, & offset).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Band Plan 1
Lower: 471.00
Upper: ??
Offset: 380 +
Spacing: 12.5

Highpockets

Can someone please give me the Custom Table info for the MIRS system. I know the "Lower Input" for the different band plans. Yet I can't find the "Upper Input" anywhere. My scanner (BCD396XT) isn't working properly without the upper. Not picking up anything. I have all the other info programmed correctly (Band Plan 1, Band Plan 2) (lower, spacing, & offset).

Band Plan 1

I ran in (Freescan) both band plans and used Auto Upper function, this is what it gave for the upper on the band plans for 1 & 2. I hope they are right.

Band plan 1 upper - 472.7375
Band plan 2 upper - 478.9875

mopd090

I ran in (Freescan) both band plans and used Auto Upper function, this is what it gave for the upper on the band plans for 1 & 2. I hope they are right.

Band plan 1 upper - 472.7375
Band plan 2 upper - 478.9875

It worked. I appreciate the help. Thanks to all!!! Maybe the moderator of the MIRS system can put these in since its required for the 396XT.

DannB

Premium Subscriber
A good stocking stuffer

ASK Santa to bring you the programming software for that radio. I use that radio also and the software makes programming so easy ,and it will calculate the upper base freq. for you it does the math. Below is a link to the software DONT FORGET to buy the cable to connect it to the computer also.. (not included in the software). HAPPY HOLIDAYS DAN..
This link is from scannermaster.com
ARCXT Basic CD

Band Plan 1

mopd090

ASK Santa to bring you the programming software for that radio. I use that radio also and the software makes programming so easy ,and it will calculate the upper base freq. for you it does the math. Below is a link to the software DONT FORGET to buy the cable to connect it to the computer also.. (not included in the software). HAPPY HOLIDAYS DAN..
This link is from scannermaster.com
ARCXT Basic CD

Dan:

Believe it or not, I have the ARC Basic for the 396XT. However it doesn't always download the offset info correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.