MIS Race Sunday June 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello. I will be going to the race again next Sunday. Will be heading to our hotel in Lansing on Saturday.
I haven't been that way for a long time lol. And can't remember what all is out there that is good to listen to other than the 800 MHz Trunking System.

Like if anyone can tell me what other Police Freq's to enter in and anything else that is worth while to listen to on my way there. Like anything between Sault Michigan and the MIS. Any help would be appreciated. So I can get it all set up and ready to go for next Saturday.

Also if anyone knows what the Police, Fire and Ambulance Freq's are for at MIS when I am there, so I can have those entered in as well and have them ready to go.

So I will be waiting for any replies to this post.

Thanks.

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Hello. I will be going to the race again next Sunday. Will be heading to our hotel in Lansing on Saturday.
I haven't been that way for a long time lol. And can't remember what all is out there that is good to listen to other than the 800 MHz Trunking System.

Like if anyone can tell me what other Police Freq's to enter in and anything else that is worth while to listen to on my way there. Like anything between Sault Michigan and the MIS. Any help would be appreciated. So I can get it all set up and ready to go for next Saturday.

Also if anyone knows what the Police, Fire and Ambulance Freq's are for at MIS when I am there, so I can have those entered in as well and have them ready to go.

So I will be waiting for any replies to this post.

Thanks.

Hello,
What radio will you be using? I have some MIS files. Feel free to send me an email.

SCPD

QRT
N8DRC I have a PRO 96 that I will be bringing with me and that is the only portable scanner I have and only radio I will be brining with me.

So if you have some files for it, that would be great. You can send it to me on here or through a PM. Which ever way, if you can send it before Friday would be great, since we are leaving Saturday morning and won't be able to set anything else up after that.

So let me know.

Thanks.

Message me back

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
N8DRC I have a PRO 96 that I will be bringing with me and that is the only portable scanner I have and only radio I will be brining with me.

So if you have some files for it, that would be great. You can send it to me on here or through a PM. Which ever way, if you can send it before Friday would be great, since we are leaving Saturday morning and won't be able to set anything else up after that.

So let me know.

Thanks.

Message me back

PM sent..

Status
Not open for further replies.