DSDPlus Missed 2.256

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
I don't use DSD+ FL frequently and my last working version was 2.254 and I see 2.268 is current.

If missing 256 does the included files in 268 cover what I am missing? Any other versions posted between 254 & 268?

I usually catch updates on this forum, but seemed to have missed some activity. I know I can ask for a full update zip, but would rather find out from the 'collective' if I have to go to that step.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

cg

Premium Subscriber
I would assume you have downloaded the new version via the DSDPlus Misc menu. Unzip using the same method as the previous version.
There is a Notes text file. Read the beginning of it down to where your current version is. It tells you what is going on and what files are updated at each release.
Using your newfound knowledge because you read the file, install those downloaded files via copy and paste. Run DSDPlus and look at that same Misc menu. There is now a new option for downloading all the base files.
Using those base files, update the DLL files.

chris

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
Chris,

I did take a look at the Notes.txt file from 268 and agree on the details of the included file. Moving down to 256 the bold text is all that is available. I would say that the notes file only has details for the current version and summary comments for earlier. I did see comments in another thread about base files, but really didn't get the functionality or usage... yet.

Notes does answer the question of if I was missing anything other than 256 which I didn't realize until I looked again.

Thanks

DSD+ 2.256

Fixed current/seen groups window lockup.

Significantly reduced current/seen groups/radios windows CPU usage.

Fixed single receiver mode voice following of NEXEDGE DFA systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.