Missing comms with BCD996T Turlock City in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip_Wilson

Premium Subscriber
Updated the firmware to the latest and greatest but still missing some calls. I have a 246T a GRE 500 that seems to get all comms. I've also used a Icom R5 programmed with all of the channels minus the CC. Eyes are sticky from reading sticky's. Using ARS996PRO to program the unit. I still wonder why you get to do the custom MOT Type 2 plan with the ARC246 SW but not with the 996 SW. Any ideas would be great. Thanks

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
It's a rebanded system and a couple of the channels require a rebanded bandplan to be entered in your scanner's programming; when your scanner trunks out to them it's going to the wrong freqs hence missed calls. I leave it to the Uniden gurus to instruct you how to program properly.

Skip_Wilson

Premium Subscriber
Hoping one of the Gurus are looking in on this. Only have a few more days of vacation to get this fixed. Thanks

SCPD

QRT
Download the current version of ARC996. Under the site type select Motorola type 2 custom. Then click on edit custom band plan. Then a window will pop up. Select reband.
That's all you should need to do.

Skip_Wilson

Premium Subscriber
I have the version "V4.00 b001 PRO". This version only offers a "Motorola Type2 P25" in the drop down window. The only other Motorola option is a Type 1. All of other BuTel software I have allows what you suggested. Hope we find something else. Thanks for looking in!

SCPD

QRT
1. slecet the site that need to be change
2. select the type of site
3. click on band plan editor
4. select rebanded

Attachments

• butel.jpg
    butel.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Status