Missing Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Weird that they are multiple counties though. Must be up to the grand scheme of all in one.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
I am not able at the moment, but could pull it of this weekend. I have never streamed to Brocastify, so some pointers may be needed.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Another thing is the anolog feed may not be good, I am in northeastern Pickens county, so reception is not great on analog. Talkgroup booms.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
155.25000KNBW371 B Vinyards FD
Has anybody checked this out in Gville or Greer? Listed as Vinyards in Pickens county , but here dispatch more for Greer and Woodruff areas?

mckinscan

Feed Provider
It real easy to do just go to this site and read up on it Becoming a Feed Provider there is a existing feed for their 800mhz radio but not one for it Page channel VHF i used the RadioFeed then once you have your feed set up the just select Broadcasfy on the radiofeed and sign it then it will automatic set up your feed.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, just to be sure, you want the Greer anolog feed listed in the data base right?

mckinscan

Feed Provider
also if you don't want stream full time on broadcasfy ou can just sign up for one of those free shoutcast host and used like radiofeed software then you can just try it for awhile before you commit on broadcastfty like on this free one FREE Shoutcast !!!

mckinscan

Feed Provider
Thanks, just to be sure, you want the Greer anolog feed listed in the data base right?
that be good if you can i have my scanner that i provide Spartanburg county fire with program for the greer freq but i haven't heard anything on it VHF channel.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Will put my SDR play on it tomorrow and see if I get any hits. If so I will stream it.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Check these two and see what you get. They are not Pickens county unless they have moved highway 101
155.88750WQDY726 RM Vinyards FD Vinyards FD FM Fire-Tac 155.25000KNBW371 B Vinyards FD Vinyards FD Fireground

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the help, I have had alot going on in life recently and glad to back into radio. Hope I can contribute more.

mckinscan

Feed Provider
I remember long time ago i picked up Pumpkin town FD on 154.415 witch is sptbg fire tac 2 channel now i think that was back when everything was still on wideband

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like the firecomm talk group is getting more departments joining in. Just hear Piedmont Park talking to fire Comm a few minutes ago.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Brian, just caught this. Piedmont Park and Taylors dispatched to a fire alarm. Piedmont Park got there and called FireComm and told them to cancel Taylors. So I think it is safe to assume those two departments switching to the FireComm talkgroup also I am thinking this is the first step to their interop program we are paying for.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Oops McKinscan, forgot to tell you I heard nothing on the old Greer analog this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.