Missing Info in the Frequency listings??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant I find the frequency for Trico Community Unit District No. 176 School Buses?

It is in Jackson County, out of Campbell Hill, IL. Also serves Randolph County (Percy, IL) and Perry County (Willisville, IL) I checked all three counties, and it is not listed, Is there any reason why? Where Can I find it.

I drive a school bus in Waterloo IL, a Brand New Contact company, (IL Central) only 3 months old and that is even listed, but I cant find anything for Trico School Busses.

Thanks.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
Why cant I find the frequency for Trico Community Unit District No. 176 School Buses?

It is in Jackson County, out of Campbell Hill, IL. Also serves Randolph County (Percy, IL) and Perry County (Willisville, IL) I checked all three counties, and it is not listed, Is there any reason why? Where Can I find it.

I drive a school bus in Waterloo IL, a Brand New Contact company, (IL Central) only 3 months old and that is even listed, but I cant find anything for Trico School Busses.

Thanks.

This database is supported by you, the users...

It is not in the database, because nobody has identified it and submitted the information yet.

ecps92

:twisted: So Many Search Buttons installed on Scanners, and many of them have not even a smudge or fingerprint on them :evil:

This database is supported by you, the users...

It is not in the database, because nobody has identified it and submitted the information yet.

Thank you so much ILGrant, you may have just opened up a whole new set of research projects for me., I will try it out, I am on a Library computer now, so I am under limited time each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.