Missing parts of transmissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusco25

This is my issue.. I am monitoring P25 conv.. This may sound odd but hear me out.. 90% of the time I miss 50% of transmissions if the cop starts the transmission I hear him and not dispatch if dispatch starts it I hear them and not the cop? Even if I hold on the channel I have the results.. This issue is nuts and no idea how to fix it.. Few years ago I had a PRO-106 years ago and never had this issue even with stock antenna, but this scanner seems to have issues. These are my settings.. analog I have no issue with.

P25 lvl 50
P25 mode 8
delay 2
Firmware 1.11.01
RS 800Mhz antenna

I have no priorities set batt saver is off etc..

RF23

Premium Subscriber
This is my issue.. I am monitoring P25 conv.. This may sound odd but hear me out.. 90% of the time I miss 50% of transmissions if the cop starts the transmission I hear him and not dispatch if dispatch starts it I hear them and not the cop? Even if I hold on the channel I have the results.. This issue is nuts and no idea how to fix it.. Few years ago I had a PRO-106 years ago and never had this issue even with stock antenna, but this scanner seems to have issues. These are my settings.. analog I have no issue with.

P25 lvl 50
P25 mode 8
delay 2
Firmware 1.11.01
RS 800Mhz antenna

I have no priorities set batt saver is off etc..[/QUOT]

Have you checked the RR Database to see if your P25 conv. is now duplex? (dispatch on one freq. and cars on another)

Last edited:

teufler

I would try wait time of 0. then modulation rather than auto, say fm or nbfm, an audio type, digital only. leave nothing for the radio to determine.

Status
Not open for further replies.