Missing Talkgroup ID: SCHP Troop 4D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrygilnc

Does anyone know the talkgoup ID number for SCHP Troop 4D (Lancaster and Chesterfield Counties)? It's not listed in the database and its talkgroup ID was omitted in the SCHP Talkgroup Assignment Spreadsheet that there's a link to in the database.

I'm doing some driving on the interstate between Charlotte and Charleston and that ID would let me put in all the HP talkgroups that cover my trip. Thank you.

Barry

rmquinn3419

Premium Subscriber
The talkgroup for Chester,Chesterfield,Lancaster,Fairfield counties will be 21392.Also for York,Union,Cherokee counties the talkgroup will be 21520,they also use 29072 on occasion.

rmquinn

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
>> The talkgroup for Chester,Chesterfield,Lancaster,Fairfield counties will be 21392.

I can confirm 21392 as carrying all four counties. If you can monitor the Lancaster site, and there is a car affiliated with that site*, you will also hear communications for Chesterfield County.

* (Occasionally, there are no units in the county on patrol, although atleast one trooper would be on-call for MVAs or otherwise.)

>> Also for York,Union,Cherokee counties the talkgroup will be 21520,they also use 29072 on occasion.

Actually, York Co uses 29072, and Cherokee / Union Cos use 21520. When you hear all three counties on the same talkgroup, the two talkgroups are being patched, and would decode as 29075 and 21523 when the "ignore status bit" is turned off.

Setting that option incorrectly, btw, can mean not hearing some communications on some systems. When in doubt about patching, set it to ignore the status bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.