Missing Woman - Please keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godspeed

A young woman formerly of my hometown is missing. I know her family (good people) and I hope those of you in the area can keep you eyes and ears alert. Info as follows:

Dozens of volunteers are joining police in search of a former Hillsboro woman who disappeared near Kettering over the weekend.

Tiffany Tehan, 31, of Xenia, has been missing since Saturday, when her family told authorities that she never came home from a shopping trip. According to the Xenia Police Department, Tehan's vacant vehicle was discovered at a skate park near Stroop Road in Kettering Sunday morning.

Tehan, who is married with a 1-year-old daughter, is the daughter of Chuck and Susie Tabor of Hillsboro.
Chuck Tabor, a former pastor in Hillsboro, told The Times-Gazette that his daughter's disappearance is "hard to understand."

"It's hard to know, hard to understand and everything else," he said. "Normally, Tiffany wouldn't just take off for a day or two. That's just not in her character, particularly with a husband and a 1-year-old baby at home."
Tabor said that he and a group of about 75 volunteers have been canvassing the area where Tehan's vehicle was located.

"Today, I've been with Susie searching the park where they found her car. There is also a significant wooded area around the park, and we've been going through those just to look," he said.

"We've also talked to several people who were here on Saturday and they know about this whole situation. They've said they didn't notice anything out of the ordinary."

Meanwhile, the story of Tehan's disappearance has been picked up by the Associated Press and several national news networks, including CNN and MSNBC.

A photo of Tehan, a 1997 Hillsboro High School graduate, appears on a facebook.com event entitled "Help Find Tiffany," which has more than 7,000 guests and has been reposted thousands of times.

The facebook.com page states that "(Tehan's) empty vehicle was found locked with a flat tire and keys inside at the Indian Ripple Park near The Greene shopping center. She had made plans to be there at their recreation center for a baby clothing/item swap. We are unsure if she actually made it to the swap even though her vehicle was nearby the location."

"Tiffany Tehan is Chuck and Susie Tabor's daughter, Andrew and Chip Tabor's sister, David Tehan's wife, Alexis Tehan's mommy and friends of many, many others," the facebook.com page states.

Chuck Tabor said that the family has been overwhelmed with the response they've gotten from the community.

"The outpouring of support for my daughter and this situation, the number of folks who have just joined forces with us in whatever way they can, has been overwhelming," he said.

"The prime thing that people can do to help is to pray. In addition to that, I'd ask them to use whatever networks they have to ask people if they have seen Tiffany," he said. "It's all over the internet already.

That's one of the best things people can do, is circulate a picture and ask people if they've seen her."

News links: Person Of Interest Wanted In Missing Woman Case - News Story - WHIO Dayton
Denied:1up! Software ()

Attachments

• 172436a.jpg
    172436a.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 570

Utah_Viper

A Quote from 10TV.com

"Surveillance video from a convenience store in Dayton showed Tehan and Hutcherson together, but members of Tehan's family said they were not familiar with him.

"They were in the same place on more than one occasion. It appears that they knew each other," said Xenia Police Captain Scott Anger"

Car Found In Dayton, But Mom Still Missing | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

This makes me think it's a lovers triangle and she has run off with the other guy. I guess that would be the good scenario in this case. wish the family luck

godspeed

Looks like possibly the case. She was just found in Florida safe with the man identified. Apparently she is now in contact with her family and no longer considered at risk.

jerk

Looks like possibly the case. She was just found in Florida safe with the man identified. Apparently she is now in contact with her family and no longer considered at risk.

Booty call... now they need to charge her and bill her for all the expenses involved.

Plus it's sad, because when a legitimate missing person comes along, people will hesitate to get involved.
I'm afraid we've raised a generation of people who focus and do thing that are only about themselves.
And don't or won't consider the consequences.

Last edited:

hoser147

Its kind of a messed up situation. Glad she was found alive and well. Poor choice on her part to be so selfish and not let her family know her whereabouts. Its looking like she just simply flew the koop with a boyfriend..........

grumpy_hermit

Booty call... now they need to charge her and bill her for all the expenses involved.
She's an adult and all she did was go on a unannounced trip. I'm not defending her but we can't start billing people every time they leave town and don't tell someone where they are going. Unfortunately, our society is becoming hypersensitive/overreactive when we don't know the whereabouts of someone 24/7 and it can become even more blown out of proportion by the 24 hour news channels on cable TV.

baj76

Uniden fanboy
what a waste of tax money and resources searching for her....

Last edited:

jerk

She's an adult and all she did was go on a unannounced trip. I'm not defending her but we can't start billing people every time they leave town and don't tell someone where they are going. Unfortunately, our society is becoming hypersensitive/overreactive when we don't know the whereabouts of someone 24/7 and it can become even more blown out of proportion by the 24 hour news channels on cable TV.

Read the story, look at the circumstances...
if you want to go on an announced trip... at least tell the husband or somebody, hey I going to run off with my boyfriend.

But I'm going to make it look suspicious and Not tell anybody. She need to be charged so the next person thinks twice before doing something stupid. A lot of law enforcement man hours wasted. The husband even waited before calling.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
She need to be charged so the next person thinks twice before doing something stupid. A lot of law enforcement man hours wasted. The husband even waited before calling.

What law has she broken that she should be charged?

For all anyone knew she was dead in the woods in the middle of nowhere.

baj76

Uniden fanboy
I'm sorry to say this, But her husband is an idiot....he forgives her???? really? ??

Last edited:

Utah_Viper

As soon as the videos surfaced from the gas station of her and a guy multiple times over the past months this was the given outcome.

I was just about to head south to Ohio this weekend to assist with a full scale volunteer search op until that information came out.

I am glad that once that tape was shown she was located shortly.

grumpy_hermit

Read the story, look at the circumstances...
if you want to go on an announced trip... at least tell the husband or somebody, hey I going to run off with my boyfriend.

But I'm going to make it look suspicious and Not tell anybody. She need to be charged so the next person thinks twice before doing something stupid. A lot of law enforcement man hours wasted. The husband even waited before calling.

There's no law against stupidity or lack of common sense or failure to use common courtesy. Charging her just because she went on a trip with her boyfriend would likely be unconstitutional. Now, if we are talking about someone that purposely staged it to look like something bad had happened, that's another matter.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Please end this thread

Folks, the time has come to end this thread, immediately. If you wish to continue to air your opinions about the personal lives of the people and situations involved please take it to the Tavern, or private email. The woman has been found, and she is safe. End of story, and discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.