Mission Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim47

Premium Subscriber
Hi!
Is anyone having trouble monitoring the Mission PD and Fire? I have loaded my BCT15 from the Radio Reference database using ARC15 software and I do not hear anything. It looks like it is getting a signal from the control channel. I do not have a problem hearing the Mc Allen departments. Is there a problem with the database? I am fairly new at trunking so it could be me. Any help would be appriciated! Thanks!! Jim

Last edited:

jim47

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,
I figured it out. They changed their control channel to 858.1250 Mhz. I hope this helps someone else that is having a problem. The Radio Reference database does not have this frequency as a control channel.

dsvm2005

That is nice to know. Will keep that in mind. Thanks for the info. Are you from Mission, is there any good action there. I only monitor SO county. from that side

Thanks

jim47

Premium Subscriber
I have a place in Mission that I come down to in the winter. From Minnesota normally. The channels are busy here for both Mission and McAllen. I have not listened to the County Sheriff's office. Is that busy?

dsvm2005

SO is really busy its a non-stop I just hear a aggravated robbery that happen in mission on 107 and bensen rd. the 3 subjects bailed out and got into another suv S. O. Had them but some how it got away from them. They havent got them as of yet it happended at 4 pm. I figured I trow that in

jim47

Premium Subscriber
I programmed in the Hildago Co SO. You are right! It is very busy! Will be fun to listen too. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.