Mississauga fire and emergencey Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

LMAO. Google is your friend. Barrel: did you get a scanner yet? Was Santa nice to you this year?

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I suggest you go to a fire call, make sure you have a tin foil hat on and maybe equip your bmx bike with a flashing blue and red lite, lol.

Seriously, if you want to know anything you are going to have to look for it yourself. Why dont you write an email to your city councillor or to the fire chief. I am sure that they will be able to help.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
What sort of codes are you referring to? Fire typically isn't big on codes, clear language and direction is the story of the day.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
What sort of codes are you referring to? Fire typically isn't big on codes, clear language and direction is the story of the day.

Miss Fire sometimes uses color codes on Medical calls but if you had paging you would know what the codes mean. And Do Not Ask me barrelroll I am done with you and your BS!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Guys, unless you can answer the question, please keep your comments to yourself.

tmbstn

Premium Subscriber
barrelroll: Have you not received your FREE scanner from Tonsoffun?
12/20/2011 Tonsoffun Quote...
("Okay guys its enough. Barrelroll, I am willing to give you a scanner for free! Its a BC95 so you would be able to hear aircraft at pearson. How does that sound? Send me a PM and give me your address")
I think Christmas came early!
Sir, People do not mind helping a Novice. Most of the time they go above and beyond to help someone. As a novice myself I have found that people do not mind helping, but someone who has made a bit of effort to help them self. People tend to prefer being talked to instead of being talked at.
Good Luck.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Guys, once again, if you don't have anything relevant to add to the thread, keep your comments to yourself.

Last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.