Missouri frequency help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbman417

Can someone tell me if cedar county Missouri frequencies are encrypted?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1573252376579.jpg
    FB_IMG_1573252376579.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 40

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I submitted this in Feb 2018 and it was not enc then. Most likely still not encrypted.

Cbman417

The database screen shot doesn't indicate encryption but the information there could be obsolete.
I received them before and then sounded encrypted and nothing for months now
no, but they the are digital.
DMR is digital mobile radio
cc is color code
tg is talk group
sl is slot
I received them awhile back,then sounded encrypted, then nothing for months

Cbman417

I was picking them up quite a bit over the weekend, more on Saturday, I normally only listen to Cedar County ambulance and fire, but occasionally listen to law.
What cc,sl and talkgroups do you have for cedar county Missouri sheriff's frequencies? Do you live in cedar county Missouri?

TheBoz

I have the same cc,sl and talkgroups. I haven't heard anything in months, what kind of scanner do you have?
I'll listen tonight and see if I can hear anything on their channel, I'm pretty sure they do have encryption capability on their radios, but I wasn't sure if they ever used it, I might have just caught them over the weekend when they weren't using encryption. I know a few people in El Dorado, that are on the fire department, I'll see if any of them know whether they are encrypted, I know they have Cedar county sheriff in their Motorola XPR portables because I have programmed a few of them.

Cbman417

I'll listen tonight and see if I can hear anything on their channel, I'm pretty sure they do have encryption capability on their radios, but I wasn't sure if they ever used it, I might have just caught them over the weekend when they weren't using encryption. I know a few people in El Dorado, that are on the fire department, I'll see if any of them know whether they are encrypted, I know they have Cedar county sheriff in their Motorola XPR portables because I have programmed a few of them.
Yes ask them please,also i think the have another frequency, 155.84500 mhz

Cbman417

Have you spoken with anyone about the cedar county frequencies? Thank you

TheBoz

I haven't heard anything in months, please check. Thank you
I was able to get with someone in Cedar county, he told me that they were using 155.805 DMR with the ability to use encryption, but said they only encrypt occasionally, I have been hearing them this week while I was on my way home from work between 3:30 and 4:30, and it was not encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.