Missouri highway patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktedder

Can anybody tell me what the frequencies are for the Missouri state police?

BaLa

Why is this in Arkansas Forum?

They are mostly on the Statewide VHF Trunking System MOSWIN.

You will need a P25 capable scanner that is able to do VHF Trunking.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Moved to Missouri forum.

Ktedder, please pay more attention where you're posting to in the future. Thanks.

BaLa

Won't let me edit..so..

Do you already have a Digital Scanner?
Go to the MOSWIN Page linked above.
Find the site closest to your location.
Plug in the Control Channels and see if you can pick them up.

If not then your SOL..and coverage in some parts of the state leaves a lot to be desired anyway.
This is from Inside your House/Apartment.
Not saying the System was built with 'us' in mind lol.

I do pretty good with my Mirror Mount VHF Antenna on my (Semi) Truck

Low Band is still used but not a lot.

keninmo

I just got a Uniden BCD 536Hp. I could use some help programming MO Highway Patrol, Troop D, as well as MODOT crews. Troop D used to be found on 42.06 & 42.22 Mhz. MODOT used to be found on 151.04, 151.07 & 151.13 Mhz.Those feeds are gone and the RR downloads don't appear compatable with my scanner. Any ideas? I live in Springfield, MO.

blackmonte

I just got a Uniden BCD 536Hp. I could use some help programming MO Highway Patrol, Troop D, as well as MODOT crews. Troop D used to be found on 42.06 & 42.22 Mhz. MODOT used to be found on 151.04, 151.07 & 151.13 Mhz.Those feeds are gone and the RR downloads don't appear compatable with my scanner. Any ideas? I live in Springfield, MO.

You just have to find the talk groups on RR. They are hidden in the statewide submenu. In US database select Missouri/any county, IE Greene County. Then select statewide/find MOSWIN and scroll down till u find Troop D. append to a favorite list. Now when you edit that fav list it will have your talk groups and sites. I kept only the sites associated with Springfield and surrounding area and deleted the rest out of favorite list. That way it will scan that system a little quicker. I also here Barry county quite abit on MOSWIN also. The days of low band are about gone. It's possible they still use those but I'm to distant to pick those up. There is some 150 bands I have also picked up MHP on. Those are listed in the County menus. They are listed something like highway patrol mobile extenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keninmo

Still lost

I can't figure out how to do that. I was hoping to download it to my scanner, but I can't find my scanner on the compatible scanner list.I wish the Uniden app on my computer would include the data for it, but it doesn't. I don;t know if anyone at RR can talk me through it or not.

blackmonte

I can't figure out how to do that. I was hoping to download it to my scanner, but I can't find my scanner on the compatible scanner list.I wish the Uniden app on my computer would include the data for it, but it doesn't. I don;t know if anyone at RR can talk me through it or not.

Not for sure where ur stuck at but you need this to use RR with the 536

http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/UnidenMan4/BCD536HP/BCDx36HP_Sentinel_Version_1_02_01.zip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keninmo

Yes, I have that. When I used it to program my scanner, it didn't include the MO Hwy Patrol. It says it's up to date, but that simply isn't in the data. I take it the data is from Uniden and not RR?

blackmonte

Yes, I have that. When I used it to program my scanner, it didn't include the MO Hwy Patrol. It says it's up to date, but that simply isn't in the data. I take it the data is from Uniden and not RR?

It's there..see screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).jpg
    Screenshot (3).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 790

keninmo

Got it!

I'm not sure what I did, but it's working. I just seen car to car channel 411. I right clicked it and selected all, then appended it to a favorite list, then downloaded it. The scanner wouldn't scan it until I added it to the db list, whatever that is. It seems to be working for now, thank you so much for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.