Missouri Hiway Patrol troop A frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzouman

I have the MSHP Troop A dispatch to car but don't have the frequencies for car to dispatch or car to car.
Can anyone provide them

shaft

I have the MSHP Troop A dispatch to car but don't have the frequencies for car to dispatch or car to car.
Can anyone provide them

You wont hear much car to dispatch unless you are close to them (within a few miles), and the car to car traffic you need to be even closer (less than a mile or two).

clayman

Be sure to add the UHF links if one is close to you. They repeat car-to-base traffic and can usually be picked up if you live in the path between the link and Troop HQ, and have decent elevation. Also you might check out my ProScan server that has Troop A car & base and Lees Summit city stuff. The MHP feed is what you would hear if you were at the dispatch console. For more info on the ProScan client, see their website: ProScan.org. The client for listening is free.

Clayton

talkpair

I drove by the Edgerton tower a couple months ago and saw no sign of anything other than cell antennas on it.

Monitored the frequencies the other day and discovered the 465.05 frequency repeats Troop A metro cars, and 460.4375 repeats Troop H cars.

Took a drive by again today and discovered the low band receive antennas near the top...........the UHF yagi array aimed at Lees Summit is horizontally polarized, while the single yagi aimed at St Joseph is vertically polarized.

I live about 15 miles, and 90 degrees out of the path of these to be of use, but others may be interested to know these are active.

Status
Not open for further replies.