Missouri State Highway Patrol Programming Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOU4Life

Premium Subscriber
Can someone help me with the frequencies for Missouri Highway Patrol? I've read the wiki and it's confusing. I want to strictly monitor Troop C (STL County to be exact). Does MSHP use digital or analog frequencies? If they use analog frequencies, could someone give me the exact frequencies to monitor strictly the Troop C area? Thanks!!!!

N2JDS

ZOU4Life

Premium Subscriber
What is their primary dispatching, car to car, and car to dispatch channels? And what do they use the Point to Point channel for? I guess I just get confused with the purpose of all the different channels. Thanks!!

N2JDS

If you look at the frequency line, you'll see a column under word Type, B=Base, M=Mobile, so you can program accordingly. The Point to Point, 155.370, would be a channel all law agencies use to talk between dispatch centers, no standard dispatch to officer here, but you will pick up a lot of MVA, Bank robberies etc. on this channel. Best to program them in and listen, it will make more sense, and you can decide which ones are of no use to you.

hamptonbeach

Premium Subscriber
I don't have a trunking scanner, but I do have a VHF Astro Spectra.
Can I simply scan all the repeater outputs from Macon to listen to them?
Can someone post the repeater output frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.