Missouri Troop H

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillon15

Does anyone know if MHP H is phase 1 or 2 for my xts5000 and what towers and TG's their using I live down by Atchison ks.

Gmod12

Premium Subscriber
Troop H is on the MOSWIN system. It is P25 phase II. Freqs and TG's are in the database

RF23

Premium Subscriber
RR.Com has MOSWIN listed as P25 Phase II but no one that I know of has every heard anything but P25 Phase I on MOSWIN. This would cover all the troops from KC and St. Louis south to the Arkansas border.

Maybe some troop in the very north of Missouri is P25 Phase II but I do not know about it if they are.

This has come up before so it you do a search I think you will find what I have stated here, for what that is worth.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
If you don't want to search the database for sites near you, but looking at the cities/counties, you can sweep the band by searching for any active control channels.

You can also print out a system map using the links above the site lists.
Callsigns are FCC sites. RR Locations are locations we've entered in the db.

Red (c) are primary control channels | Blue (a) are alternate control channels | Site Map(s): FCC Callsigns RR Locations

As it shows at the top of the MOSWIN Database page;

At this time, NO TALKGROUPS are using PHASE 2. The system is simply capable of that mode.
A PHASE 1 capable scanner will work just fine, as long as the talkgroup is not ENCRYPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.