MMA fighter escaped from jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleef

Kristin Cavazos Phoenix Arizona
Premium Subscriber
Found his mug Wade C Dickinson Mugshot - Wade C Dickinson Arrest - Maricopa County, AZ

Wade Dickinson, mma fighter and according to MCSO dispatch/info also an "experienced survivalist"

if you're scanning Maricopa County systems (MCSO) you will hear some info on it. Not sure if it's "kosher" on RR to post active info re: this guy as it is an active call so I will not post details about what I heard, only his description and how he got out.

He's a white guy, 20s, tattoos and brown hair/brown eyes- looks like you'd expect an MMA guy to look: muscly etc.

From what I gathered hearing the calls he apparently broke out of a chain link enclosure? gate? call said he may have injuries from that fence.

fleef

Premium Subscriber
Correction- that's DPS that's dispatching the calls on that guy- not MCSO sorry I got mixed up here.

Not sure if the guy's a steroid junkie or not- he seems "straight" and from the message boards people who have met him/know him say he's a "really nice guy". His charge looks like insurance fraud, certainly not the worst crime I have ever heard.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
Not sure if the guy's a steroid junkie or not- he seems "straight" and from the message boards people who have met him/know him say he's a "really nice guy". His charge looks like insurance fraud, certainly not the worst crime I have ever heard.

I was just joking.

dirtbrokers

MMA Fighter

First of all I would like to make it clear that he is NOT an MMA fighter he is a boxer and yes there is a big difference!!

Second of all no he is not hopped up on steroids he is actually a very intelligent guy who carried a 4.0 through all of college and has been very successful in several different personally owned businesses.... Yes he has made some bad choices but haven't we all!!

He was sentenced 24.5 years in prison simply because the judge didn't like him and made that well known when she stated in court "I know your kind... Good looking and charming and think that you can just do what you please in life because of it and I will not let you get away with it this time!!" you can commit 2nd degree murder and get less time that he got for some petty fraud which he made right before he even went to court and had letters from the victims stating that they felt like he had paid the price and made things right with them with the time he had already served and the money he had paid them back ..... So please do some research before you make judgements about people you've never met :) Thank you!

fleef

Premium Subscriber
First of all I would like to make it clear that he is NOT an MMA fighter he is a boxer and yes there is a big difference!!

Second of all no he is not hopped up on steroids he is actually a very intelligent guy who carried a 4.0 through all of college and has been very successful in several different personally owned businesses.... Yes he has made some bad choices but haven't we all!!

He was sentenced 24.5 years in prison simply because the judge didn't like him and made that well known when she stated in court "I know your kind... Good looking and charming and think that you can just do what you please in life because of it and I will not let you get away with it this time!!" you can commit 2nd degree murder and get less time that he got for some petty fraud which he made right before he even went to court and had letters from the victims stating that they felt like he had paid the price and made things right with them with the time he had already served and the money he had paid them back ..... So please do some research before you make judgements about people you've never met :) Thank you!

Well, aside from editorializing, here is our local news site on info Yavapai County authorities search for escaped inmate | azfamily.com Phoenix

So, the guy ran an insurance scam (sold expensive 'sand rail' to a buyer then reported it as stolen- more eqpt he claimed stolen but was found in his possession later) article claimed he was also in possession of 'dangerous drugs'- maybe steroids? who knows (i was not the one making the steroids comment- but I assume the commenter didnt mean serious harm!)

the guy escaped from jail- not an upright citizen, unless this is a real life "The Fugitive" and he's running from the mysterious one armed man!

The MMA claim was made by DPS dispatch, maybe they dont know the diff- thinking all martial arts guys are "MMA". The guy looks tough! He doesn't have that smirky, nasty sort of face you see on regular criminals. A lot of times you can tell a crook just by his face- this guy "looks straight" to me. He hasn't committed the worst crime Ive ever heard of for sure. From comments on fighter websites people that know him say he's the nicest guy they've ever met! May BE- but there is not one man who is without sin, no, not one.

Everyone makes mistakes... sounds like he made a few bad ones. I hope he finds peace with his God, regardless of your beliefs, I am always ready and willing to share the wonder of complete forgiveness with a loving Creator with anyone.

I hope he is not hurt and turns himself in.

PS dirtbroker I am sorry to admit that it's true, murderers have gotten off with less time, and so on. There was a guy here in our town that committed the most repulsive of crimes against animals, he was a cruel and foul sadists and many people lost their cats to that piece of garbage. He got NO time, even caught on vid stealing a neighbors cat the judge said "not enough evidence". Ive seen some ugly stuff in my time- my dad was a prosecuting DA and used to bring me to court (back then you could) to hear cases. Ive seen relatively decent people go away for a long time and complete wastes of skin get off on technicalities or just not do a lot of time only to get out and commit more miserable crimes later. The world we live in is NOT fair! Nothing is fair on Earth, because we are born in sin. We will all answer to a Great Judge some day and everything will be made clear in the end.

Last edited:

dirtbrokers

He is an amazing person that got in over his head and made some bad choices and trust me I spent the entire night on my knees praying that God would meet him right where he was a deliver him to his right mind and turn himself in :) as for the insurance stuff there is a lot more to the story than just insurance fraud ...... he sold it and the people only paid half with a promissory note and then wouldn't pay him and they were in California so he reported it stolen and then it snow balled from there! ...... You're right nothing is fair on this earth and bad things happen to good people everyday and good people make poor decisions everyday I just wanted to vent a little I guess and defend him because I don't want people to judge him based on a mugshot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.