MMDVM with Quantar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, been researching and have not found much info with mmdvm/pistar on how or IF they can connect to a Quantar. Just seeing if anyone happens to know if they do and if they know how. Thanks!

Hey guys, so i am looking into hooking an MMDVM up to a quantar and seeing if i can make it digital. I know i already asked this question before. However, I was getting conflicting reports from different sources saying it does or it doesn't work. But its worth giving it a shot. So if i had a mmdvm modem, how would it hook up to the quantar and what kind of programming needs to be done on the wildcard settings? If someone could walk me through it that would be fantastic!

If you tossed me a digital machine Id have that thing up and running in no time. But thats what im good at lol. So please forgive me asking too many questions.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
What exactly are you trying to do with the Quantar as it's already a digital machine?

If you want to connect it to other digital networks, you'll need a pi running pi-star or something similar and a Cisco. The link I gave you explains how to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.