MN ARMER site question

Status
Not open for further replies.

niteflite1

Is there a map or listing of which sites affiliate with metro area agenices? I'm primarily asking about the SW Metro as I'm in Shakopee. Used to listen to Scott County dispatch but since they went ecnrypted I'm looking to listen to other nearby agencies.
Bloomington - Hennepin East?
Richfield - Hennepin East?
Burnsville - Dakota?
Minneapolis PD - ?
Using a Unication G4.
-Thanks

stmills

Bloomington - Self dispatched - home system is Hennepin East
Richfield- Dispatched on Edian Law Main - home system is Hennepin East
Burnsville - Dispatched by Dakota County Dispatch- Empire- home system is Dakota - good coverage on Hennepin East
Minneapolis - Self Dispatched- Home system - Minneapolis- Law mains secondary split between City Center and Hennepin East.

CcSkyEye

Scott county and Carver county share the same system, as of now Carver hasn't went encrypted an you should be able to hear everything.

Is there a map or listing of which sites affiliate with metro area agenices? I'm primarily asking about the SW Metro as I'm in Shakopee. Used to listen to Scott County dispatch but since they went ecnrypted I'm looking to listen to other nearby agencies.
Bloomington - Hennepin East?
Richfield - Hennepin East?
Burnsville - Dakota?
Minneapolis PD - ?
Using a Unication G4.
-Thanks

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
You are correct on Bloomington and Richfield. I don't know about Burnsville. Minneapolis talkgroups use Minneapolis NS as their "home" or primary site, mostly. Sometimes MPD precinct 4 radios affiliate with Hennepin East because in parts of the area that site seems to have a stronger signal in Minneapolis.

Don't confuse Minneapolis City Center and Minneapolis NS. City Center is the main site for state units in the Twin Cities as well as EMS units.

k8ble

HAM, ATV'ER, MOTOROLER XTS 2500 Q52.Q53. Q811,H02
Premium Subscriber
IT'S BEEN A WHILE since I've been programming all my scanners and finding out some need a tune-up. also got threw trying to read all the new updates. had a hard time getting state freqs right so it's nice to read your comment. i did remember at one time i used anoka sulincast and they workes for a long time. so i hope this works been working on them all for weeks.
73's

Status
Not open for further replies.