Mn/DOT TG 336 "8120"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
TG 336 is Cross patched with Metro TMC FIRST dispatch TG 338.

I have established that this is a FIRST dispatch channel, but I am unsure what the coverage for the only unit that I've ever heard talking on it is - 8120 (radio ID 600124) and they are calling "STU" which typically transmits from Radio ID 104212, which doesn't fit super well in MN/DOT's Dispatch Console grouping. After they cross patched today, RTMC began transmitting from a typical Metro Water's Edge console (104099). Judging by the radio ID and the audio is that it is a District 3 expansion of the FIRST program, but i can't find any record of the 8120 route

Anyone have a clue as to what the actual identity of this talkgroup is and what does STU stand for?

stmills

At 1 point 8120 was covering issues on 94 west of Maple Grove towards St.Cloud I just don’t recall how far out they were going. I believe it was mostly tied to construction zones.

stmills

I just pulled up my records on DSD and had traffic on 336 from Nov of last year - I had noted the TG as SCO and listening to a 9:00 am call today I heard 8120 clear with SCO - I am guessing SCO is the District3 St. Cloud Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.