MN Travel Reference Wiki Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Travel Reference (MN - The RadioReference Wiki)

I am in the process of working on this Wiki article to help those visiting Minnesota from out of state optimize their scanning. If anyone has any ideas on how it can be improved, let me know, or add it in yourself... Ideally, this topic will catch on nationwide in the Wiki and it will make it easier for all of use to figure out what the best scanning would be when we travel...

Anything that you think might be useful to those visiting will be helpful.

Many of the areas of this article are woefully underdeveloped seeing as how I havent gotten too much done on it so far, just plotting ideas out mainly...

Highpockets

Travel Reference (MN - The RadioReference Wiki)

I am in the process of working on this Wiki article to help those visiting Minnesota from out of state optimize their scanning. If anyone has any ideas on how it can be improved, let me know, or add it in yourself... Ideally, this topic will catch on nationwide in the Wiki and it will make it easier for all of use to figure out what the best scanning would be when we travel...

Anything that you think might be useful to those visiting will be helpful.

Many of the areas of this article are woefully underdeveloped seeing as how I havent gotten too much done on it so far, just plotting ideas out mainly...

Wrong link..

I did find the article though, good idea...

Last edited:

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Just a thought, but you might want to consider adding Grand Forks/East Grand Forks to the metropolitan areas section. Population wise its about the same as Lacrosse/Lacrescent.

Status
Not open for further replies.