MNR C O TAC Channel - Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdiluca

Hi All! Does anyone on here monitor the MNR TAC channels? Seems there was some sort of operation over the weekend involving multiple officers (5-8) which staged at the Brant County OPP detachment and another smaller group Dutton-Dunwich OPP station around 5:30am Saturday. They informed dispatch that they are switching over to 1NRT01.

Anyone know what was going on? Enforcement blitz, training or serving raid/warrant? Just curious, I don't have any means to monitor the TAC channel. Thanks!

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Hi All! Does anyone on here monitor the MNR TAC channels? Seems there was some sort of operation over the weekend involving multiple officers (5-8) which staged at the Brant County OPP detachment and another smaller group Dutton-Dunwich OPP station around 5:30am Saturday. They informed dispatch that they are switching over to 1NRT01.

Anyone know what was going on? Enforcement blitz, training or serving raid/warrant? Just curious, I don't have any means to monitor the TAC channel. Thanks!

I've heard them on a few occasions do some work in the Brant Co area, last I remember it was in the late fall.

Maybe it's for poaching or licences to fish? Probably the latter, I don't see why the MNR would put together and dedicate a talkgroup for simple fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.