MNR ESSU TG 2736

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
On Wednesday morning at around 10am, I saw the MNR ESSU TG 2736 active on Charlton.

This is sorta rare, I can't remember seeing it pop up. I've asked a few of my friends in the GTA and a few in the London Woodstock area but they didn't see this so I'm asking all of you guys.
I'm guessing the talkgroup is either used when MNR officials don't want us to know what they are talking about or perhaps there is poaching or illegal hunting, I'm not sure if grow ops are still a thing and if they would be a MNR target/

jkraemer

Premium Subscriber
This was also heard on 12WDLN Guelph, between 14:38 and 17:37 yesterday. 45 conversations were heard, the majority were in the clear. I suspect this team was unaware of them not being encrypted as the language use was ripe with f#'s, etc. They were working in the Cambridge area at the time. I have all 45 recordings.

Last edited:

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
This was also heard on 12WDLN Guelph, between 14:38 and 17:37 yesterday. 45 conversations were heard, the majority were in the clear. I suspect this team was unaware of them not being encrypted as the language use was ripe with f#'s, etc. They were working in the Cambridge area at the time. I have all 45 recordings.

Wow!!

All I saw was encryption. What were they talking about? I love it when cops act all dock worker and ghetto and they always say Roger as "RAAAUUUGGH"

Can you pass along the RIDS?

jkraemer

Premium Subscriber
RIDs logged: 2880, 2885, & 3198, - TGs logged 2752, 2764, & 2740

Last edited:
Reactions: EJB

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
Wow!!

All I saw was encryption. What were they talking about? I love it when cops act all dock worker and ghetto and they always say Roger as "RAAAUUUGGH"

Can you pass along the RIDS?
I can’t stand the “RAAAUUUGGH”

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I can’t stand the “RAAAUUUGGH”

LOL Jim, it's always comical to hear cops trying to be cool when they are talking cool.

Sometimes it's a barrage of cussing, sometimes it's nasty off colour remarks,

I bet when they dress, it's all ball caps and jeans with tight sports themed sweat tops with leather jackets. 😁

gary123

Got to love mode strapping. Add in clear TX alert and all is good.

It is a welcome break when someone does TX in the clear. Getting back in the loop is real nice.

gdiluca

I'm new to the radio world, but anyway to listen to these talk groups on either an FM transceiver or through Broadcastify?

gary123

If they are encrypted then no you can not. Add to that many short term use TGs are not streamed even if they are in the clear. Its not practical to monitor and stream every potential active TG.

Best advice is get a scanner program up the system and check out the TG of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.