MO - O'Fallon Police Go Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElGenio

You beat me to it.

It sounds like the SODD channel. I picked it up on VMP and Bryan this morning.

N2JDS

I'm so majorly picking up the past few days St. Louis traffic on O'fallon setup. Coming through on the 10011 and 20000 DEC, it sounds like it may be an interop style channel, because it's been high level calls, like pursuits and bank robberies etc. Guess I'll have to develop settings to block them out.
Anybody else having to block them, and how did you do it.

N2JDS

I'm so majorly picking up the past few days St. Louis traffic on O'fallon setup. Coming through on the 10011 and 20000 DEC, ,,,

Well, I just did a work around, added those groups and locked them out. Weird though, I was just picking up MODOT for some reason, had tags turned off, so was not able to see what they came through on.

ElGenio

It's kind of a pita for me. When Im in lsl, I don't receive O'fallon strong enough to listen to them the correct way except for when the scanner sits on my night stand. MODOT was probably on SODD. Was it called MODOT One? If you picked up 20000 DEC (All points/City Wide) there was an aid call last night. Two officers were on a car check when one got caught in the door and the driver took off(in N. STl of course). They dragged her for a block but she was alright. The officer's partner stared yelling for help and then the dispatcher when on City Wide with the call. It was pretty intense for a few minutes.

stlouisx50

It's kind of a pita for me. When Im in lsl, I don't receive O'fallon strong enough to listen to them the correct way except for when the scanner sits on my night stand. MODOT was probably on SODD. Was it called MODOT One? If you picked up 20000 DEC (All points/City Wide) there was an aid call last night. Two officers were on a car check when one got caught in the door and the driver took off(in N. STl of course). They dragged her for a block but she was alright. The officer's partner stared yelling for help and then the dispatcher when on City Wide with the call. It was pretty intense for a few minutes.

Yes, MODOT 1 and MODOT 2. I have heard the police dispatch call for both units when there is a car stalled or such. My guess is like motor assist.

ElGenio

Anyone picking up the city on Friday/Saturday? I haven't been able to look at the id's yet but it seems I'm getting District 1&2 and SODD.

Status
Not open for further replies.