Mobile Part of Radio Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdink

I get the same msg. Im unable to download any live audio, first time using mobile access, hopefully its a temp issue, have you used mobile before.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
RR Mobile

Anyone else having trouble getting into RR mobile. I am getting a "unable to retrieve database user access info" message. Been like that all day.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Are you guys still getting this error message? I'm unable to reproduce.

If you are still getting this error, please walk me through the exact steps so I can reproduce and fix. Thanks!!

hvscan

If you are using a Blackberry, click - browser, menu, options, cache operations, clear everything, exit. Then go back to RR from your browser and you should be all set.

**UPDATE - was only able to get a page or 2 in and problem re-appeared.**

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Working OK for me on iPhone.

Viper43

No problem on my Blackberry yesterday, may be a local issue or it may be a phone memory issue. I had a similar situation Sunday and was told by tech support to remove the battery with the phone on and was able to connect once it restarted.

V

jerry092975

And it still giving me and some other people this message UNABLE TO RETRIEVE DATABASE USER ACCESS INFO--> Table 'portal.audio_feed' doesn't exist... in other words it's saying the mobile feed is not there because it's saying Table 'portal.audio_feed' doesn't exist

jasonk

Feed Provider
MOBILE Problems

The Mobile Site has definitely having some issues. I usually connect to it from my PC every morning .....Now I get this error.

"UNABLE TO RETRIEVE DATABASE USER ACCESS INFO--> Table 'portal.audio_feed' doesn't exist"

It may be specific to My Login - but I sense it is a bigger problem. If I bypass the Start Page - and use a Direct Mobile URL - I can open the site fine.

RR Mobile - This will not work ....

Admins may want to check it out ....

Jason Kinley

jasonk

Feed Provider
From PC

I get this message from my PC - Used to log in every morning. Started this Monday ....

"UNABLE TO RETRIEVE DATABASE USER ACCESS INFO--> Table 'portal.audio_feed' doesn't exist"

Jason Kinley

Status
Not open for further replies.