Mobimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovebar1

Hi,
I am trying to order a Belka-DX Receiver
off of the mobimax website but the page states that item is out of stock.

I contacted them on there contact page,they stated they have another version ,I think you have to assemble the speaker and I think it's in Euros, still not sure how to order.

Anyone ordered from them lately and know how to go about this or some other source for these.

Thank you, Jim

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
You save quite a few $$ ordering direct from Alex at belrig.by. He is busy cranking out Belkas, but told me the wait won't be too long. While some are apprehensive about using a CC on his site, I had no problem. My bank did shoot back a NOT APPROVED but minutes later I got an email, that I could place the order again if I verified it was my order.

Dovebar1

You save quite a few $$ ordering direct from Alex at belrig.by. He is busy cranking out Belkas, but told me the wait won't be too long. While some are apprehensive about using a CC on his site, I had no problem. My bank did shoot back a NOT APPROVED but minutes later I got an email, that I could place the order again if I verified it was my order.
The website
The website is in Russian?
What now?

Thanks, Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.