MOD HELP? PLEASEE? for a BC248clt

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanman91

Okay you fine gents I need your help crackin this scanner, needs more juice? any know hows that know how to Mod this lil beast of a scanner?
Please helpp

Fanny

SkipSanders

Silent Key
Um, try again in english? Maybe including what you want to do?

There are no particular modifications for the BC-248CLT, other than general ones like adding audio jacks or the like.

No, you can't 'unlock' bands that aren't in a scanner. The 248 is low, high, and UHF only, no 800 MHz. Very, very obsolete, unless you happen to live in an area where there is no 800 MHz use by the people you want to listen to.

fanman91

What i ment

lol what i ment was, to give it some more power to reach further distances, i live in central new hampshire (concord) and i can barely pick up the big city of manchester. Thanks for the help people and wait til ya see my shack!

N

N_Jay

lol what i ment was, to give it some more power to reach further distances, i live in central new hampshire (concord) and i can barely pick up the big city of manchester. Thanks for the help people and wait til ya see my shack!

Much like a peaked and tweaked CB, after a while the screws in the cans get lose.
You need to open it up and tighten them all down! ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.