Modesto Police Dispatch (feed offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwagonfwy

hello folks. i've been listening to this feed for about 3 or 4 months now, but it's been down for the last couple weeks due to equipment failure. in my attempts to contact the broadcaster (wb3kjx), i'm met with a "you do not have permission to access this page." message.

how do i get permission to contact them? maybe they require a holiday donation for new equipment to reinstate the feed? ;-)

thanks

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
New member accounts aren't permitted to email or PM members (and are automatically upgraded after four posts). I'll go ahead and upgrade you though.

dwagonfwy

thank you WayneH, i appreciate it. i'll just send them a quick note asking about the equipment repairs and leave it at that.
in the mean time, what are the chances of someone temporarily replacing Modesto Police Dispatch?

i suppose if no one's up for it i'll try to do it myself, but don't own a scanner or even know where to start, as i'm pretty much technically illiterate.

edit: well, it looks like they can't be contacted.. in an attempt to send a private message, it says:
wb3kjx has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
and an email:
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

oh well, that's too bad. so, about how much does an entry level scanner run?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.