MOH Oshawa CACC Talk Groups

tony1942

Feed Provider
Hey everyone, just dropping a line to see if anyone know what is going on with the MOH Oshawa? I have heard talk that the EMS ambulance have new radios installed in them.

Muxlow

Super Secret
EMS is slated to get their new radios any time, so very possible.
They will be on FleetNet still so they won't sound any different other than you won't be hearing the low battery bonk every 5 mins from the crap Tait batteries.

gary123

Current rumors have everything going encryption. BUT until the system goes active, no one knows for sure.

tony1942

Feed Provider
There is talk in the town from some EMS medics today that they are in for training on the new system and the radios are Motorola's. Has anyone heard any new talk groups yet in the area?

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
There is talk in the town from some EMS medics today that they are in for training on the new system and the radios are Motorola's. Has anyone heard any new talk groups yet in the area?

It's very much in progress already. We have an extensive discussion thread here and lots of findings here. I would not expect to see any new talkgroups on the existing system, just fresh radios. One user posted some photos of the training radio unit for EMS, actually.

I have yet to see a new control channel pop up for the PSRN system in the area, but as you can see on the Database, it's slowly making it's way around (kind of progressively moving east).

You'll see lots of OPP officers and cars with the new radios already in the area.