• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

MOL login

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolman60

What is link to MOL login. Is the page down? My MOL log in link takes me to a page for consumer electronics.

Thanks

Tim

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
System upgrade. Can't even send radios to depot right now (Federal Depot is still open though).

MatRat80109

From the website:

"We are currently implementing a new, global enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. As a result all internal systems are currently unavailable through Tuesday, April 18th at 12:00pm CDT. MOL access will be restored with limited functionality beginning Wednesday, April 12th at 6pm CDT.

Equipment Orders:
If you have an emergency order or escalation tied to a public safety emergency, please contact customer service.
North America: (800) 814-0601
Latin America: please contact Patty Morgan at +1(954) 723-4727, or your Support Partner Manager (SPM)

Equipment Repairs:
Repairs will continue to be processed manually during this time. Repair cycle time may be longer than published.

Subscriber Repairs - please CLICK HERE to download a manual copy of the Repair Request Form to fill out and submit with your Subscriber Repair

Infrastructure - please contact the System Support Center at (800) 221-7144

Thank you for your patience."

Tested in a perfect vacuum outside the effects of gravity,
MR

SentinelVT

Down for upgrades...hope they are worth it. There is a bunch of room for improvement!

Side note: If you are looking for parts, some dealers stockpiled prior to the shutdown, so if you shop around you maybe able to find what you need.

SentinelVT

MOL Account Back - Limited Service

MOL accounts appears to be back online now, however with limited functionality. From the user side, it does not appear that there was a huge GUI change.

"Thank you for your patience as we continue to implement our new, global enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. MOL access has been restored with limited functionality. All internal systems remain unavailable until Tuesday, April 18th at 12:00pm CDT.
Orders & Repair Requests: orders/lines that did not ship prior to April 7th have been cancelled. New orders/lines will be placed for these cancelled items once our new system is live next week. New orders can be placed on MOL but will be ‘queued’ until our new ERP goes live, April 18th.
Order & Repair Status: updated inforamtion on status is limited to what was available in our legacy systems as of April 6th at 7pm CDT. Updated order and repair status will be available after April 18th.
Invoice Payments: Can be submitted, however, they will not 'post' to the customer account or charged to their Credit Card until April 18th.
Repair Turnaround Time & Shipping Change Notice: To highlight the Motorola Solutions service programs, we are making changes to the repair cycle times and entitlement by service order type for prepaid shipping labels. These changes will take effect on April 18th, 2017. CLICK HERE for additional information on repair changes."

toolman60

I am still unable to login to MOL online. 5 browser 5 different messages to why it wont log in. I worry about that political mess later today or tomorrow if I can't get in after the complete updates today.

Would someone mind checking if they can get in and see if they have any manuals for the HLN 1241DEK's .
If they dont have a manual I can just call and order it won't have to fight with the browser issues.

SentinelVT

I am still unable to login to MOL online. 5 browser 5 different messages to why it wont log in. I worry about that political mess later today or tomorrow if I can't get in after the complete updates today.

Would someone mind checking if they can get in and see if they have any manuals for the HLN 1241DEK's .
If they dont have a manual I can just call and order it won't have to fight with the browser issues.

I was just able to login a few minutes ago. I cannot seem to find that in the search. Do you happen to have an exact part #?

toolman60

68P80101W22 Systems 9000 Direct Entry Keyboard (DEK) Superceded by 68P80103W09

I have this part number for these manuals I think they are basically the same for the AS series.

Thanks for your help.
Tim

SentinelVT

68P80101W22 Systems 9000 Direct Entry Keyboard (DEK) Superceded by 68P80103W09

I have this part number for these manuals I think they are basically the same for the AS series.

Thanks for your help.
Tim

I am not seeing either of those...maybe the catalog search isn't fully operational yet.

KG4INW

Premium Subscriber
It's there, under the Spectra - Mobile Radio submenu of the Resource Center.

Specifically: Product Information -> Manuals -> Two-Way Mobile -> Spectra - Mobile Radio

KG4INW

Premium Subscriber
You're welcome.

Strange, I haven't had any problems lately (using several different browsers and operating systems) and neither have my coworkers. MOL support is 1-800-814-0601 if you exhaust all troubleshooting steps on your end.

toolman60

Darren,

Send me a link to the page you using to log in. Maybe I using the wrong login page.

Status
Not open for further replies.