Monday Nov 16: Tarheel Scanner/SW Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Just a friendly reminder that the November Tarheel Scanner/Shortwave Radio Group Meeting is this Monday (the 16th) at the Red, Hot & Blue Restaurant on Falls of Neuse Rd in Northeast Raleigh.
Dinner is at 6:30pm with the meeting at 7:30pm.
I will have both my Uniden BCD396XT & BCD996XT on display with the new UID Display firmware.
I hope to see you there!
Happy Monitoring
Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Quick Bump for tonights Tarheel Scanner Club meeting.
Hope to see you there!
Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (KE4ZNR\'s HTC PPC 6800: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Alltel HTC PPC6800)

Stop on by. all radio geeks are welcome. Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Great to see you last night Chris!
And also great to see Roger and Dave (N9WA).
Great time catching up on stuff and look forward
to seeing everyone at future meetings!
Marshall KE4ZNR

N9WA

Premium Subscriber
Had a great time at the meeting, and looking forward to the next one. Glad they bumped next month's meeting up a week - that means I can attend! I really appreciate the warm welcome to a newcomer.

Good to see you again Chris. I sat there the whole meeting trying to place where I had seen / met you before. And Marshall it was nice to put a face with the name from the emails and posts here on RR. My apologies to the both of you for getting you involved with Roger - he's trouble! (only kidding)

Next time we're going to have to either:
a) Start earlier
or
b) Actually LEAVE after the meeting instead of standing around for another hour and a half!

I didn't get home until nearly midnight - and that made getting up TOUGH this morning... But it was worth it - lots of great information shared, and I can't wait to do it again.

Dave

N9WA

Premium Subscriber
There's no danger of them starting earlier.

I was making light of the fact that a few of us hung around wayyyyy too long after the meeting, talking and enjoying sharing information. We were there long after the restaurant closed and the staff had all gone home....

ILMRadioMan

Yea, I have done that a time or 500 as well.

I feel bad for Marshall...anytime someone new comes, he graciously waits and chats with people...I would bet he hasnt gone home from a meeting earlier than 12:00 in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.