Monitor Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hey
I use SDR# and problem is for default its possible to hear Audio from one Frequency only.
That sucks... for a new Project i need to Monitor all frequency of an Service band.
It should run on an Win Server and i need no Graphic output only for Maintenance.
THX

rbm

Hey
I use SDR# and problem is for default its possible to hear Audio from one Frequency only.
That sucks... for a new Project i need to Monitor all frequency of an Service band.
It should run on an Win Server and i need no Graphic output only for Maintenance.
THX

That's not exactly true.

You can listen to more than one frequency simultaneously.
You can use SDR-Radio to listen to six frequencies at the same time.
But ................... they all need to be within the same 2.4 MHz bandwidth of the dongle.
See the first image.

Of course you could use many instances of SDRSharp and a lot of dongles to listen to anything you want.
Limited only by the horsepower of your computer or how many computers you want to run.
See the second image.

Rich

SDR-Radio:

Multiple USB Dongles:

Last edited:

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
You can use SDR-Radio to listen to six frequencies at the same time.
But ................... they all need to be within the same 2.4 MHz bandwidth of the dongle.
so in my case its PMR446:
Code:
1 	446,00625
2 	446,01875
3 	446,03125
4 	446,04375
5 	446,05625
6 	446,06875
7 	446,08125
8 	446,09375
Of course you could use at many instances of SDRSharp and a lot of dongles to listen to anything you want.
so it would make the chinese happy when he see my next ordner on ebay....
For example i use acarsdeco2 for alle ACARS Frequency in Europe. One Dongle unlimited Bands (in the 2,4Mhz Range) so it decrease the Dongle i need from ~10 into 2 (if i would need the 136 Band to).

So the point is witch (Pay...) Software can do this and its possible to set more "Groups" like Dongle 1: Freq XXX, Dongle 2: Freq: XXX,...?
I know that its only possible with my cheap Dongle to Monitor all Major Frequency who are interesting Stuff are.

Status
Not open for further replies.