Monitoring Burlington County with the BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; LG-LS720 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Anyone who has a 436 monitor Burlington County? Do you find that even if that is the sole thing you monitor at a given time in your favorites list, it scans slow?

wnjl

I wouldn't say slow. The speed doesn't seem any different versus any other trunking systems in the area (i.e. NJSP). I do notice the "clipping" of the beginning of certain transmissions from time to time, versus my PSR-800. I expect that will be fixed whenever the new firmware update is released.

I have noticed at times when I am not receiving a particularly strong signal from a trunking site, the scanner will hang around longer on it than it normally does. Are you getting a good signal from the site(s) in question when you encounter this?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; LG-LS720 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Yes. I am in Mount Laurel monitoring the NW system and my 436 misses parts f conversations and cuts things out. Not sure why. Even happens when its the only system I scan. No priority on. No wx alert on. All service types activated. Squelch set to 2. On all Burlington County sites only active CC programmed in. Not sure whats up. Tomorrow maybe I will post video.

Status
Not open for further replies.