Monitoring in Western Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawman

Does anybody have any frequency information for Western Canada? I can pick up the NATO flight training centre from Moose Jaw, but was wondering if there is anything else out there to listen to in the prairie provinces? I realize we are not heavily populated, so we don't have as many military flights, but I am sure there are a few. Thanks.

pathalogical

lawman said:
Does anybody have any frequency information for Western Canada? I can pick up the NATO flight training centre from Moose Jaw, but was wondering if there is anything else out there to listen to in the prairie provinces? I realize we are not heavily populated, so we don't have as many military flights, but I am sure there are a few. Thanks.
I thought there would be some action from Cold Lake Alberta, isn't that where most CF 18's do their training ? Moose Jaw is home base for the Snowbirds, has anyone seen them preparing for the airshow season ?

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Living in southwestern Alberta (just SW of Calgary), I have hardly ever heard any milcoms. The last time I got anything was in 2002 when the G8 was in town, and heard Sidecar, Darkstar, Bandsaw, etc doing patrols over Kananaskis. I'm far too far away from Cold Lake to hear anything from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.