Monitoring Military UHF Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceP

I was curious if anybody in the San Diego area, would have Military UHF Channels that are current to listen to, my wife and I are coming out the the area in April and I have never really listen to the Military UHF frequencies at all. When we stay out at Shelter Island, we see the US Coast Guard flying around at certain times of the day and night. I see alot of activity coming from Miramar and Camp Pendleton, and thought the next time I come out I should ask for help in seeking the UHF Channels. If anybody wants to email them to me, my email address is bplv@cox.net. I admit that I am new at this, and if anybody could show me how to do this I would appreciate it, and thanks for your time in this matter.

B/Rgds,

Bruce P

SkipSanders

Silent Key
Last edited:

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
You might find some interesting stuff here:

SoCalFedCom

SoCalFedCom - FedGov - Southern California Activity in 2009 - Southern California Federal Communications San Diego County - Orange County - Los Angeles County - Riverside County - San Bernardino County - Santa Barbara Islands - San Clemente Island. Local CBP FBI ATF Border Patrol Secret Serivce Frequencies & Federal Interop. - Please see Fed Files blog for more federal freqs.

SoCalFedCom: Scan list 380-400

SoCalFedCom: Scan list 406-420

SoCalFedCom

Status
Not open for further replies.