Monitoring Montgomery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAR923

Must have been a short article. :) Considering that the sheriff, the few county fire agencies, mutual aid frequencies, and one MPD channel are the only thing that's not ProVoice (not counting the street crews and such), I think I just covered the jist of the article.

oldranger

Monitoring Times

Must have been a short article. :) Considering that the sheriff, the few county fire agencies, mutual aid frequencies, and one MPD channel are the only thing that's not ProVoice (not counting the street crews and such), I think I just covered the jist of the article.

Jim you are correct.It was indeed a short article.
I was just pointing out that some info from Alabama even showed up in a national coverage publicaton.
I don't don't even know how correct the article is also. DPS wasn't even mentioned in the article,by the way.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks Old ranger, was just wsnderng if it was a local that did the article? wonder how it came to be thet he/she did the article & not some one"local". ANy of us here local could have done an article better (I think) and maybe picked up some pocket chnage hehe

Last edited:

oldranger

Thanks Old ranger, was just wsnderng if it was a local that did the article? wonder how it came to be thet he/she did the article & not some one"local". ANy of us here local could have done an article better (I think) and maybe picked up some pocket chnage hehe

I agree.She didn't have any thing you couldn't get off the database at this web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.