Monitoring tail number RF64525 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepBlue

Just wondering if anyone is keeping up with these folks. Open Skies Program time, Russian Air Force flying over the US as I type this. Any live MilAir feeds from the area? Tail Number RF64525.

Sean

mule1075

Feed Provider
What have we learned from 9/11...absolutely nothing! Trump needs to shut this BS down immediately!
No need for politics that is what the tavern is for.

Now to the OP'S question I am pretty sure another thread was around about 6 months ago that had some answers to your question. I could be wrong though as I did a quick search and it did not come up. I am going to look at the bookmarks on my pc it could have been a blog I have read in the past. If I find it i will post the link.

DeepBlue

No need for politics that is what the tavern is for.

Now to the OP'S question I am pretty sure another thread was around about 6 months ago that had some answers to your question. I could be wrong though as I did a quick search and it did not come up. I am going to look at the bookmarks on my pc it could have been a blog I have read in the past. If I find it i will post the link.

Blogs are where I found some additional info. Thought the gang here might be interested since nothing came up in my search either. The program has been around in it's present form since I believe 2002. Google the program. It is reciprocal and not new. I just thought it wasn't really active any more and would possibly make for some great listening for the MilAir folks out west. And I agree, no politics please. That wasn't the intent.

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.